HLNC Player Documents
Congratulations on making a team for Hinckley Ladies Netball!
This page should outline everything you need to know to sign up to a team, but if you have any questions please message a member of your committee.
Your to-do list:
- Sign up to the Engage system, register yourself as a player and pay your England Netball membership
- If you’re a returning member, simply sign in and there will be a notification telling you there’s a payment due to pay your England Netball registration fee. You will then need to pay this England Netball membership fee (use code ‘RISE2020’ for an optional 30% discount)
- If you’re a new member, look through our guide below on how to ‘join Hinckley Ladies’:
- As long as you have “JOINED” the club, you should be able to click into the “Memberships” section and Purchase the appropriate England Netball membership package.
- You will then need to pay your England Netball membership fee (use code ‘RISE2020’ for an optional 30% discount)
- If you have any issues at all, please message our secretary Zoe Stokes-Merry on Facebook or email her here.
- Register for the CNWA League
- Navigate to Engage, click “directories”, search for “coventry” and select “Coventry and Warwickshire Netball league” and click “join”.
- Click on “my profile” to navigate off that page, and click “buy membership at Coventry and Warwickshire Netball league” under “actions”.
- Add “CWNA League Affiliation 2020-2021” to your basket (should say £8) and click to “checkout”
- Select your payment method and click to “pay now”
- Set up your HLNC standing order
- For HLNC, members pay a monthly fee which covers all your training, match and equipment costs. We understand that, especially this year, some players are in difficult financial situations. If that is the case, please email Lucy Masser for seniors, or email Holly Hemsley/ Lucy Ibbetson for juniors and we can do our best to help you. (The England Netball membership and league affiliation costs do not come to HLNC, they are separate which is why they are through ENgage)
- Payment documents outlining the cost of different memberships are linked below.
- Register to Hinckley Ladies
- Further down this page are all the documents you will need to join HLNC. After reading through the documents (we know you won’t just scroll past them all…), you should complete the relevant registration forms.
- Order your new kit!
- Orders for our second kit order are due midnight Monday 19th October. These orders will be delivered in December, and so hopefully just before Christmas. Check out our kit page for all the details.
HLNC Player Documents:
Club Code of Conduct Forms:
Parents & Supporters:
Social Media Policy:
Our Club Constitution
Our club constitution is reviewed at the AGM every year and all members can put suggestions forward. These suggestions will then be reviewed and voted on as to whether it’s included / amended in the constitution from that day forward. Please note that all who (virtually) attended the June 2020 AGM have already signed off this latest version of our constitution.
HLNC Registration Form:
Once reading through all of the above, to sign up to be a member of HLNC, please ensure you have set up your direct debit, and have completed the below form:
Senior Player Form: HLNC Senior Registration Form- 20/21 season
Junior Player Form (parents to complete): HLNC Junior Registration Form – 20/21 season
Are you a parent of a senior member aged under 18 (as of 31/08/2020)? Please also complete the below form: